Friday, January 23, 2009

Today's trade - 230109

Today's trade was profitable. I managed to bank-in 79pips. Today's result provide a morale boost for me after yesterday's slaughter. Now, I will protect my capital first and dont rush into trades. Forex is very challenging. Only 10% made money out of it. And I want to be one of the 10%. So discipline is the key. Besides TAYOR, I also always remember this saying "Trading forex is not how much you made money but how long you stay in the game!" by sifu Sham from Forex Factory. I think I learned a lot from the forum he'd created. For those of you interested in forex, it is one of the best place to start learning forex.

Ok here's my trading result:


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP