Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My First Trades

Officially these 2 trades are the first ones being recorded in this blog which I treated as my trading journal. For tonight it was a mixed bag. Aku trade pair EUR/USD and GBP/USD. Here's the result:

Sell EUR/USD (+52pips)
Reason enter trade: Aku place sell order kat Daily Pivot Point(DPP) @1.2952 and was successful as price immediately bounce once it touch the DPP and formed bearish doji star.



Sell GBP/USD (-49pips)
Reason for trade: Price rebounded to the upside and testing the 23.6 Fibo level of daily hi to lo when the general trend was bearish. If fail to penetrate the line, I'll profit from price rejection tp price sadly shot up terus sampai 38.2 Fibo level.

So tonight's total is just +3pips. Huhuhu..kena berusaha lebih gigih lg camni. Yakin boleh.!!

p/s: If I don't understand the price movement than I'll step aside. Enough for today...Esok masih ada. Luar biasa!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP