Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A sad day

Salam. What a hectic and sad day today..I just came back from my kampung in Perak. My cousin's daughter passed away at 1 am this morning. Shoot terus ke sana after Subuh and sempat sampai before she was buried. Memang sedih cause she was just a child, almost 3 years old..sebaya dengan my eldest son, Haziq. The cause of death was Meningitis. Arwah sakit sekejap sahaja menurut cousin aku..1 day before, die demam and was taken to the clinic..then it worsened and she was admitted to the ICU at Hospital Ipoh. But her conditioned deteriorated and she passed away at 1 am. I only read the msg about her death after I woke up around 6.30am and straight away terus ke Perak. Inilah yg dinamakan qada' dan qadar..ketentuan Allah. Ajal dan maut di tangan Tuhan..semoga kita dimurahkan rezeki dan diberikan umur yang panjang oleh Allah utk menjadi insan yg soleh! Al-Fatihah to my cousin's daughter..Nurul Izzati Husna.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP