Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My result so far for the week

Salam,

Alhamdulillah so far for the week, I've made 201pips.



Both trades were sell orders. These were actually completed on Monday but I only had the chance to update the result today. I gained 200pips from cable but only 1pip for fibre. I actually manual close the fibre trade as I felt that on Monday night bull was gaining over the bear. And actually it turned out to be a correct decision as that night US market jumped more than 2%.

This bullish sentiment came after influential financial analyst, Meredith Whitney predicted that Goldman Sachs would beat their forecasted earnings and that Bank of America is of good value at its current price level. She was the one that had predicted Lehman to fall into bancrupty.

Since then stock markets are finding their feet and gaining momentum as corporate earnings continues to support the economic recovery story.

Right now, I'm staying aside first. Not quite sure what to do now. Most probably will wait for next week to post new trades.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP