Friday, July 24, 2009

Just barely made it...

Salam Friends,

This week's trading has been really quite a something..Overall I placed 6 trades which resulted in -4pips for the whole week..hehehe

The first 2 trades were made early in the week, and it was too soon to made sell trades as stock markets were all still in bullish mood..and I realised the mistake and closed the trades for a total of 132pips loss!

Then followed by 2 trades the following day..and the day after..all resulting in 128pips gain

Hence my -4pips loss for the week..huhuhu



I noticed that I am willing to take more risks when the trades are moving against me than when I am in winning positions. I need to improve on this, be more discipline and take my Stop Loss more seriously! and also to take positions only when there is a clear cut risk-reward ratio and good candlestick formations.

Be patient and maintain your Money Management!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP