Thursday, July 30, 2009

July Trading Performance

Salam,

What a way to end the month! I managed to record another +235pips gain this week. This means for the month of July, I had recorded +724pips. I am going to set up a new column in my blog where I will record my performance every month. Hopefully by doing this, I can track and improve my performances as I go along..

Here's a screenshot of all my trades for the month. I placed a total of 16 trades for the whole month or roughly 4 trades every week. By trading less, I am actually minimizing my risk i.e placing wrong trades at the wrong time, and most importantly making more pips and the results have so far been encouraging.



I am not going to place anymore trade for the week, instead I am going to focus on the outlook for next month. Right now my heart is saying that the market should already take a correction by now but investors are still bullish and are supporting the rally in the stock markets..this is a liquidity-driven bull run!!

Let's watch and see....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP