Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My first withdrawal - RM700

Salam,

Remember that earlier this month, in one of my posts, I said that new month, new ball game. Well, this month is the 1st month I am trading using standard account. What this means is that for every 1pip, it is equivalent to USD1 for 0.1 standard lot.

So far for this month, I've earned 387pips. I'd decided to withdraw 200pips which is equivalent to USD200 and retained the rest as I build up my capital. Through local bank, the money was transacted into my account this morning and as the current exchange rate set up by my forex broker at USD1=RM3.50, RM700 was credited into my bank account :) Alhamdulillah..



Hopefully this would be the start of consistent performance from me and that I can withdraw regularly on a monthly basis. Let's hope that the month of Ramadhan would bring more rezeki for me and my family.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP