Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Correction is underway

Salam,

Today I managed to secure another +94pips. Kiwi gave me 101pips gain but I gave back 7pips thru cable..



I think I entered the sell order for cable late, after it had fell more than 200pips on Monday when it had break the UTL support. The price ranges around the 1.6440-1.6500 level yesterday, suggesting bearish might have exhausted..before I decided to manually close the trade..

It turns out that the bear has some fuel in the tank (boleh ker ckp camni? belasah jer la..hehe) If I had waited longer, I could gain as much as 80pips. Well, need to improve on my confidence level as well as my patience..huhu

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP