Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September Trading Result

Salam,

It has been quite sometime since I really update my blog with my weekly analysis as well as trading results.

Actually my last trade for the month was on the 16th which was about 2 weeks ago. This month's performance did not turn out as what I had expected. All my trades went completely the other way. Some of the trades were actually on the green at first but I did not or was slow to move my SL to breakeven. This is one of my weaknesses..something which needs to be improved.

Hence for this month, I made a total loss of 626pips. Quite a huge number..huhuh. Next month would be a real challenge for me to recover the losses before I can start thinking of withdrawing profits.



Here's a screenshot of all the trades for September, a total of 14 trades. Compared to the previous 2 months (which I gained positive results), total trades in each month averaged less than 10. This shows that I am chasing losing trades and adding to the losing trades, with the hope of recovering the earlier losses..which in the end resulted more losses...something which I also need to improved. Come on October, please give back my pips and more!!

1 comments:

Financial Journalist October 2, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

490 pips profit was generated in Sept 09. 19 trades were executed: 15 trades won and 4 trades lost.
79% success rate.

http://tradingeducationprogram.org/2009/09/30/september-2009-409-pips-profit-was-generated/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP