Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My trading result for the week

Salam,

My result for the week: +338 pips.

Took sell positions on AUD/USD and EUR/USD pair based on the analysis from the weekend. Higher yielding currencies did actually pulled back some of their gains against USD from last week and I managed to join in the sell off early in this week.

Instead of letting the price reached my TP, I closed manually today after seeing the pairs gaining some momentum back. Seems that the upward trendline is still intact. Quite risky trading against the trend... Huhuhu...

Will wait to see other opportunities to trade again. Anyway here's the screenshot of my result:



P/s: On my wayback from Gleneagles just now, I noticed an advert by a well-known forex broker - it read something like..." Penumpuan sepenuhnya harus diberikan kepada pair GBP/JPY"..heheh that's true!! It seems that Forex trading is gaining more public interest but a lot needs to be done first before one can jump into this business. High return but at a higher risk!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP